skip navigation

SYBA Update - 3/15/20

By SYBA, 03/15/20, 10:30AM CDT


SYBA has postponed the 2020 traveling tryouts until further notice.  All pre-tryout and post-tryout practices have been canceled.  We will continue to monitor the situation and will provide an update as new information becomes available. Questions should be directed to SYBA President Brad Menden at  We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate through this uncharted territory. 

SYBA Board of Directors